Articulated Aerial Platform
An Aerial Hydraulic Work Platform is a device used to provide temporary access for people or equipment to inaccessible areas, usually at height. They are generally used for flexible access purposes such as maintenance and construction work. They are designed to lift limited weights (usually around 200kg / two men pay load). BECO AWP are capable of being fully operated by a single person.
- Hydraulic operated with two men pay load capacity.
- Working height from 25 ft to 80 ft (as per requirement).
- 360 degree rotation
- Independent control for each hydraulic operation.
- Hydraulic operated outriggers for maximum stability.
- check valve provided on each hydraulic jack to ensure safety in
- case of hydraulic failure.